The purpose of this role is to service Hamilton’s Liquid Handling Platforms (Liquid Handling workstation / Diluter & Dispenser in Life Science) on customer site. The territory of responsibility covers whole China. The candidate shall be based in the area Shanghai.
Duties and responsibilities
· Providing Hamilton′s customer application assistance
· Installation, maintenance and repairs of Hamilton’s Liquid Handling Robots
· Conducting customer demonstration
· Training customer (hardware and software)
· Project management from ordering to customer acceptance
· Providing technical support for Hamilton′s sales forces
· Supporting current business expansion in China
· Developing new application.
· University degree or similar qualification in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering or combined background.
· At least 2-4 years experiences working in similar position for foreign representative office or company in life science industries
· A plus for Experience in liquid handling automation
· Mother tongue Chinese
· Good English in written and spoken
· Good command of MS-Office
· Independence and sense of responsibility
· Ability to communicate and capacity for teamwork
· Willingness to travel within China
· Attractive and success adequate salary
· International Perspective of professional development
· Responsible and challenging activities in an international famous global company with attractive company culture
· Innovative High-tech product in a leading position of international life science market
If you are interested in the position and aim to work in a renowned international company, please send your complete CV (photo and certificates) and your application to us.
Tel: 021-2898 6567
Fax: 021-2898 6275