The purpose of this role is to service Hamilton’s Liquid Handling Platforms (Liquid Handling workstation / Diluter & Dispenser in Life Science) on customer site. The territory of responsibility covers whole China. The candidate shall be based in the area Shanghai.
Duties and responsibilities
· Installation, maintenance and repairs of Hamilton's Liquid Handling Robots and 3rd party equipment as well as Hamilton Diluter & Dispenser
· Programming of methods to customer needs
· Training of customers (hardware and software)
· Active selling of maintenance contracts
· Providing technical support for Hamilton's sales force
· Project management (managing of processes from order entry to customer acceptance)
· University degree, strong technical and communication skills and preferably a background in the Life Science
· At least 2 years of experiences in the service business
· A plus for Experience in Liquid Handling Automation
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Mother tongue Chinese
· Good English in written and spoken
· Good command of MS-Office
· Willingness to travel within China
· Attractive and success adequate salary
· International Perspective of professional development.
· Responsible and challenging activities in an international famous global company with attractive company culture.
· Innovative High-tech product in a leading position of international life science market.
If you are interested in the position and aim to work in a renowned international company, please send your complete CV (photo and certificates) and your application to us.
Tel: 021-2898 6567
Fax: 021-2898 6275